Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Artist Intro: Fes Works


Name: Fes Works

Current projects: Ardra (comic), The Webcomic Beacon (podcast), First Issue (webseries)

Projects on hold: A Pessimistic Sense of Inadequacy (comic), Jenny Everywhere: The Shifter Archive

Website: See above, or www.FesWorks.com

Webcomics I read: I follow over 200 webcomics. Some of my favorites include Nerf Now!, Endtown, El Goonish Shive, PREQUEL, Get a Roomie, Newspaper Comic Strip, Zebra Girl.. only to name a handful.

Favorite things to draw: The characters in my comic, PSI.

What inspires me to make comics: The ideas in my head. I have to get them out, or my brain will explode.

Why are you in the BHC: Nice and welcoming group. Local.

My artistic new years resolution: Stop taking on new projects before finishing others.

Favorite part of the artistic process: Drawing with pencils on paper.

Finishing move: CTRL+S

Cutie Mark: Candle burning on both ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment