Sunday, November 27, 2011

FTLY/Wyrd Romance Reboot: Teaser pinups.

Hi there. *waves*

Maria here. So, I had this webcomic a long time ago called For the Love of Yaoi. It's actually sort of how I wound up in the BHC. You can read the (decade old) archives over here (try not to sneeze from all the dust).

As several of the BHC members already know, I am working on a new and improved version of this webcomic, currently under the working title of Wyrd Romance (unless I come up with something better). Scripts for chapters 1-4 are written and in process of editing. Chapters 5-10 are in outline format. New character designs are happening. I intend to have pages drawn starting in January, and the comic should go live online by May 2012.

Until then, I'm working ridiculous 10 hour shifts, 6 days a week, at my current temp job. So all I have to show for myself right now are a couple of pinups. You can see them here at my Tumblr:

Black and white inked illustrations (Wyrd Romance main characters, as well as a sneak peek at some art I did for one of the other upcoming BHC projects).


A colored version of the Tristyn pinup.


Feel free to follow me on Tumblr for more arts. I'll probably create a dedicated Wyrd Romance Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter account eventually, but for now you can see some of my arts (and random fandom madness) on my personal account.

Cheers, and thanks for looking!

-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment